Monday 4 July 2016

OMG.. Where have i been??

4 July 2016 = 29 Ramadhan 1437...

My last post was about Ramadhan in 2014.. and now its 2016!.
How time flys.  Pejam celik- pejam celik.. dah 2 years i left my blog berhabuk. 

To be honest, im not a person who writes, i don't used to write panjang lebar. Masa kanak-kanak dulu buat karangan pon.. kalau cikgu cakap 250 patah perkataan, memang ngam-ngam 251 patah perkataan je i wrote. I never had a diary, kalau ada pon bertahan sebulan jer... then terbiar begitu sahaja. Seriously, im a person yang straight forward jer. Senang. 

Well i think i have to make changes...a 'mid year resolution' perhaps?

From now on, i should write more on my blog.
I should share, keep it as memory .. 
Who knows one  day my kids will ready this ... that their mommy alwiz mumbling about. =D

Speaking of kids.. i have 2 kids now. Just had my "mini Me" on last February,
Fathia Imani (",) my little angle. Will update about it later. (Thats why ive been occupied)

Well.. there are so much to tell. 2 years has passed babe.
I dont even know where to start.. Nevermind ill start somewhere and for sure there be a little throwback,

Until next time.. See ya


XoXo

No comments: